BAI Members’ Virtual Exhibition
31st October 2021 – 31st January 2022
‘Icons Emerging from Lockdown’
The BAI Exhibition of Members’ Icons for 2021 will be a Virtual Exhibition displayed via this website.
The Exhibition will be launched on 31st October 2021 by Aidan Hart who will give a (recorded) talk. Aidan’s talk may be viewed via the website.
A Virtual Catalogue is also being compiled and will also be available on the website.
The BAI is always proud to present an Exhibition of its members’ work. This is for all members. The BAI encourages and welcomes the work of artists, old and new to iconography, whilst acknowledging that the talent and expertise of the professional iconographers will always be discernible, the novice’s work is also valued.
Submission of Exhibits
- In order to enter the Exhibition please send fees of £4 per icon ( maximum of four icons) to the Treasurer, Rev’d Christopher Perrins, who can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org for methods of payment.
- Payments can be made preferably by Bank transfer or Pay Pal, although cheques will be accepted.
- Members will then be sent an e-mail form asking for details of your exhibits. Please do not send details until you receive these instructions.
- Digital images of the icons should be of reasonable resolution (at least 1024 x 768 pixels). The image size in bytes should not however be greater than 8Mb. 2 Mb to 5 Mb would be acceptable (for example).
- Entries can only be accepted until 1st September 2021.
Sale of icons
- The sale of icons must be handled directly between the iconographer and purchaser. Contact details of the iconographer will be in the virtual catalogue.
- The BAI will not accept payments or responsibility for any sales transactions.
For all other enquiries please e-mail: email@example.com
Page date: July 4th 2021